Expect the Unexpected
The Rental Protection Plan (RPP) from Ahern Rentals helps limit your liability in case of equipment damage, loss or theft.
- Low-cost option to manage the unexpected
- Saves money on repairs or replacement
- Waives rental fees during repair time
- Accidental damage
- Theft and/or vandalism
- Loss due to fire, earthquake, hail or wind
How It Works
RPP limits your exposure when an authorized user incurs an unintentional damage, loss or theft of rental equipment.
- Purchase RPP for 15% of the rental fee
- If a covered loss occurs, pay a deductible of (a) 10% of the cost to repair/replace or (b) $5,000 max; whichever is less
|EXAMPLE OF THE UNEXPECTED||With RPP||Without RPP|
|RPP cost (15%)||$60||$0|
|Out of pocket cost||$460||$400|
|Total cost for customer||$5,460||$50,400|
|Total savings using RPP||$44,940|
*Plus applicable state and local taxes. Subject to conditions and exclusions.
**The Rental Protection Plan from Ahern Rentals is optional, does not constitute insurance and does not relieve insurance obligations. Subject to terms and conditions.
Cranes and vehicles licensed for on-the-road use are not eligible for RPP.